Friday, February 17, 2012

The Love that Makes Magic / macklatestupdate

Love = Magic = God

Do you really understand what is magic? Or have you ever experienced magic? A question that always on our mind when we see those magical movies, or even the magic of a magician. 
On my side, not only magician or even those magical movies can perform magic. The thing is, we all can have or perform magic. Magic is defined as unexplainable things or happenings. So I said that even a simple person or we all can have or feel magic, it is because we all can feel love and be loved. Love is really unexplainable. Even you, did you ask your self why did you love that person? And do you think you get the correct answer? Well if you answer because he/she is beautiful or handsome or some any reason well that is not love. On my side true love is unexplainable or it is magic of Life that comes in every person. That is why when my girl ask me why did I love here? I only smile and said I don't know, it is because I can't explain the reason or there is no reason. I just feel it for any no reason. 

And the best example of magic is our God, why? because only God can love Us unconditionally and for no reasons. He just Loved Us, the way we are. No buts, no whys'.Also He gave His magical Love when He sent His only Son to save all of Us. And that Is really a magic. So the best describe of magic is love and love is God.

So Let Us all feel the magic of love, share it, and be loved. hope this inspire to all of Us.







Here is one of poem written With my Girl

The Magic Of Love
( Cristine Jai Ualat )

Love is like magic
And it always will be.
For love still remains
Life's sweet mystery!!

Love works in ways
That are wondrous and strange
And there's nothing in life
That love cannot change!!

Love can transform
The most commonplace
Into beauty and splendor
And sweetness and grace.

Love is unselfish,
Understanding and kind,
For it sees with its heart
And not with its mind!!

Love is the answer
That everyone seeks...
Love is the language,
That every heart speaks.

Love can't be bought,
It is priceless and free,
Love, like pure magic,
Is life's sweet mystery

20 comments:

LOve has no reason, it doesn't have a beginning so it doesn't have an ending and that is the real magic.

Did I say it right? well http://gagbox.blogspot.com/ says "it's always right"

Yah right Teejay Encarges that is why its Unconditional, it doesn't matter,

real magic is love,,,

=),,,(=

I absolutely agree that God is love. But love is magic, I won't. God's love is real. And it is best described in the Bible, that says: "For God so loved the world, that He gave His Only Begotten Son, that whatsoever believeth in Him shall not perish, but have an everlasting life." And this pure love of God is fulfilled by Jesus Christ who died on the cross to redeem mankind from their sins.

RandomThoughts! believes in God's love. :)

I really don't believe in magic. But I believe in love :) have a great week end ser.

For me if you love God the rest will follow ..I mean two lovers in love and the center of their relationship is God then magic will come like unending relationship =)

Just as the picture depicts, God is Love! =)

Very true, there is magic with the Lord's loving arms :>

tnx for your comment I respect your side,, =) but For me God is the Real magic of my Life,, we dont see, but we can Feel and That is magic,, =))
Pls follow my blog,, tnx guys,, =),,,

Yeah,, bro enzo,, a Loving and tender Hug Of God even you Dont see Him,, but you can Feel his tender and Loving care,,, and that is magic of Gods arm as picture discribe,, =))

I totally agree with you that God is love because he never ceases to show his care and love for all of us!

Please swing by my page too!

http://travel-on-a-shoe-string.blogspot.com/

mmmh. i don't exactly agree with the word magic as it is affiliated with a bad image, like black image or magic tricks. just like saying "good luck" instead of "God bless" both have differences.

I love the last line, love, like magic, is life's sweet mystery! I agree!:) from Gemma of My Dailies

Things will diffinitely be bad if you use it bad,, all things are good if you us it in a nice way,,, thnx guys,,, the real magic is good, and I never consider it as bad...

God is good all the time, have a blessed Sunday Raketer Mama

GOD IS indeed LOVE! I always believe in HIM. and in believing comes loving. Have a blessed Sunday everyone! :)

I am not religious at all. But I believe in God, I believe in Love.

God is love. I'm sorry I don't agree with the word magic. It doesn't make sense to me. God Bless you!

Love is what the Lord showed to us even we fell short of His glory.
#GodIsLove

wow your blog has very nice i share my blog in you Entrepreneurial Recipe

http://my-all-recipes.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment